1. One's economic condition often ______ his or her way of life.
A. depends B. reduces C. influences D. shows
2. The Biz-Agra publication ______ information on companies in the agricultural sector.
A. observes B. contains C. arrives D. believes
3. For a limited time, Robson insurance is offering businesses in the downtown area at a significant ______ on property insurance.
A. restraint B. delivery C. discount D. renewal
4. DJK Technology Concepts. Inc., offers a leadership training course to ______ hired engineers.
A. recently B. comparatively C. exactly D. approximately
5. Among the likely candidates for the job, Mr. Di Paolo is the most ______.
A. secured B. requisite C. conditional D. qualified